Here is a great Kid Friendly cookie recipe that the whole family can enjoy.
Just crisp on the outside with a touch of moist chewiness inside, these cookies are perfect for brightening up an afternoon at home.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons ORGANIC INDIA psyllium husk powder (Or one you can get at the shops)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 medium chopped apple (small pieces)
- ½ cup raisins
- Heat oven to 185c and line a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, oats, psyllium husk powder, baking soda, and ground spices. Whisk together the dry ingredients to evenly distribute the psyllium husk and baking soda.
- Add olive oil, maple syrup and vanilla and stir to combine until a dough forms, add water is required. It should be slightly sticky.
- Fold in the apples and raisins.
- Drop dough by tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving approximately one inch in between each.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until lightly browning and reaching desired crispness.
Let cool slightly before removing from pan. Enjoy!